About the QM AMM
Sponsored by the Ohio QM Consortium, the 2018 Ohio Quality Matters Annual Member Meeting (QM AMM) brings together staff and faculty interested in Quality Matters from over 60 Ohio member institutions. Join us for information sessions and exciting discussions focusing on Quality Matters initiatives and implementation, designing online courses with the QM rubric, and much more. This event is free to all faculty and staff of Ohio QM Consortium member institutions.
- Hands-on information sessions focusing on Quality Matters initiatives, including:
- Research opportunities
- Faculty development initiatives
- Online accessibility
- Instructional strategies for learner interaction and engagement
- Competency-based education
- And more!
- Q&A with the Ohio QM Executive Committee
- Networking with peers from around the state
- Continental breakfast and lunch provided
- FREE to Ohio QM Consortium members, including Kent State faculty and staff