Call for Proposals - Closed
Important Dates and Information
Proposals are no longer being accepted
- Proposal deadline was Monday, March 12, 2018
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by Monday, April 2, 2018
- Questions regarding proposals can be submitted to Dr. Mary Hricko at email@example.com or Dr. Bethany Simunich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Session proposals should be related to the use of Quality Matters. Ideas include:
- Best Practices of Quality Matters implementation
- Applying the QM rubric or strategies for addressing individual standards
- Achieving alignment or other instructional design topics
- Preparing a course for a QM review
- Measuring the impact of Quality Matters
- Instructional/design strategies for learner interaction and engagement
- Faculty development activities and programs
- Quality Matters program development
- Quality Matters and student success
- Research opportunities using the QM rubric, process, or professional development
- Information on Open Educational Resources (OER), accessibility, etc., as related to QM
Sessions will be 60 minutes in length, with 45 minutes of presentation time, and 15 left for Q&A, speaker introduction, etc.
- Individual or Group Presentation: This session type will provide participants with an opportunity to learn new concepts or increase their current skills or knowledge. Joint proposals/inter-institutional proposals are highly encouraged!
- Panel Session: Panels are 3 or more people with different roles/different perspectives and/or from different institutions. A moderator can be provided, or can be part of the proposal
- Applied Workshop: Interactive, applied sessions. Great for BYOD topics, hands-on topics, discussion topics, "think pair share" approaches, etc.
- Posters: Posters will be available for viewing during the day, and also be a separate breakout session where attendees can speak with the poster presenter