Faculty Workshop - Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (AAPQMR)
September 29, 1-4:30pm and September 30, 9am-12pm.
The Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) workshop is QM's flagship workshop on the QM Rubric and the process of using the QM Rubric to review online and hybrid courses. It is intended for a broad audience, including but not limited to faculty, instructional designers, administrators, and educational technologists who wish to understand more about the QM Rubric and process of course review, as well as best practices in online and hybrid course design. There is no pre-requisite for this workshop.
Sinclair Community College is offering a Virtual - Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR)
- Learn the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process in this virtual workshop delivered in Zoom. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
- Recommended for anyone: faculty, instructional designers, and other distance learning staff
- Date/Time: September 29, 1-4:30 and September 30 9-12
- Location: Zoom
- Register: Contact Jennifer Davis at 937-512-3674 or email@example.com
- Download the flyer for more information