Note: Versions prior to 2.0 can only have one Gmail account per phone.
First, you must enable IMAP.
To enable IMAP in Kent State Gmail:
1. Sign in to Kent State Gmail through FlashLine.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper-right and select Gmail settings at the top of any Gmail page.
3. Select Settings from the menu.
4. Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
5. Select Enable IMAP and then Save Changes
Now you can setup Kent State Gmail on your device:
1. Open the Gmail app.
2. Tap the Menu button on the top left
3. At the top, Touch the down arrow to the right of your username
4. Touch Add Account
5. Select Gmail or Google tap OK.
6. Enter your Kent state email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tap next.
7. You will be redirected to a KSU Login.
8. Re-enter your FlashLine User Name. and your FlashLine Password. Tap Sign in
This should sync your accounts and set up your email.
If the setup asks for the imap, smtp, and security settings please enter the following:
imap server: imap.gmail.com
imap authentication: SSL
smtp server: smtp.gmail.com
smtp authentication: SSL also.