Frequently Asked Questions
Event details are updated frequently. For the most up-to-date information, be sure to check back before coming to campus.
- Accessibility seating and other reasonable accommodations will be available to guests. Guests in need of accommodations should arrive 90 minutes prior to the start of the event and see an usher to be seated. Seating in these reserved areas can not be guaranteed once the event begins.
- A drop off pass for guests in need of ADA accommodations can be printed and displayed in the dash of your vehicle. This permit will allow guests to be dropped off near the venue entrance.
- Handicap parking is available. For more details, view the Summit St. detour and parking map that highlights Handicap parking areas.
- Memorial Athletic and Convocation (MAC) Center is located at 1025 Risman Dr., Kent, Ohio 44242
The doors will open at 6 p.m.
Emergencies and Evacuation Procedures
In the event of a medical emergency or evacuation, please see a member of the event staff, usher or law enforcement official.
Parking & Shuttles
Event Parking will be available in the Student Center Visitor lot as well as surrounding R12 Schwartz Center and R7 Bowman lots. Shuttles will run to and from the Schwartz Parking lots and the Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center (MAC Center).
For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as a condition of admittance. The university reserves the final decision on all items brought into the venue. Hall Security will carry out security checks at the entrance of the ceremony venue. Our priority is to do this as quickly as possible. Please allow plenty of time to get in the venue for the event.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED:
- Animals (other than those used as a service animal)
- Baby Strollers
- Bags (larger than 14" x 14")
- Laser pointers
- Whistles or Noisemakers
- Weapons of any kind
The use of a laser-pointing device of any kind or anything that can produce a focused beam of light found on any person in the venue will result in criminal charges and ejection from the ceremony. Similarly, it is the sole responsibility of security personnel to ensure that should any of these items be found inside the performance area they be promptly confiscated.
Guest seating is general admission.
Smoking is prohibited. Smoking is also defined to include any and all electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes.
All guests (including children 1 years and older) must have a ticket to enter the venue. Tickets will only be available on site for those who selected Will Call pickup.