Can I have my Pass grade changed back to a letter grade?

No, once the Pass/Fail grade is requested and awarded, it will not be converted back to a letter grade. Therefore, it is critical that you consult with your advisor before requesting the Pass/Fail grade. Please know that you have up to five days after you receive your final grade to submit the request, so it may be better to wait before submitting the request.