How do I set up a proxy to approve workflows in my absence?
- Log in to FlashLine.
- Click the ‘My Action Items’ tab.
- In the ‘My Worklist’ channel, click the ‘Open Workflow’
- Click the ‘User Information’ link under ‘User Profile’
- Scroll down to the ‘My Roles’ section and click the ‘Add Proxy’ button next to the role you would like to proxy; in this case, use ‘STU Catalog Update Approvers’
- Select the kent.edu username of the person who you would like to have as your proxy. If this person doesn’t appear in this list, contact the Office of Curriculum Services. You will need to request that your proxy is added to the role you are selecting.
- Select an ‘Effective From’ date and an ‘Effective To’ date. (NOTE: Both are required fields)
- Click the Non-Confidential checkbox.
- After you have clicked the Save button, notify Therese Tillett in Curriculum Services, so she has a record.
NOTE: When an activity appears on a user's worklist due to a proxy relationship, a faces icon is displayed next to the worklist item.