Town Hall Meeting: COVID 19 and Spring 22
Kent State University
Senior Vice President and Provost Melody Tankersley, Ph.D.,
and a panel of faculty, health experts and administrative leaders
will host a town hall meeting for faculty at the start of spring semester.
Join us for a town hall meeting on
Jan. 13 at 2:30 p.m. EDT
via Microsoft Teams.
Provost Tankersley and the panel will answer questions that faculty may have about the upcoming spring semester, vaccination requirements, and other guidance for stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Panelists for the town hall are:
- Manfred van Dulmen, Ph.D., Associate Provost for Academic Affairs and Dean of the Division of Graduate Studies; Chair, Pandemic Leadership Committee
- Pamela Grimm, Ph.D., Faculty Senate Chair
- Tracy Laux, Faculty Senate Vice Chair and President of the Full-Time Non-Tenure Track Unit, AAUP-KSU
- Deborah C. Smith, Ph.D., President of the Tenure Track Unit, AAUP-KSU
- Melissa Zullo, Ph.D., Interim Associate Dean, College of Public Health; professor of Epidemiology
- Chris Woolverton, Ph.D., professor of Epidemiology, College of Public Health
- Kevin West, J.D., Associate Provost for Faculty Affairs
- Tara Smith, Ph.D., professor of Epidemiology, College of Public Health
To access the meeting, click on this link to join via Microsoft Teams. A recording will be made available on the Office of the Provost website.
The Kent State community is encouraged to visit Kent State’s coronavirus information page for the latest university updates, including information on vaccination requirements. For academic-specific information, please visit the Academic Affairs information page