- Adolescent and Young Adult Romantic Relationships
- Developmental Psychopathology
- Measurement and Methodology.
Courses Frequently Taught:
- Psychology of Intimate Relationships (undergrad)
- Psychology of Foster Care and Adoption (undergrad)
- Quantitative Statistical Analysis II (graduate)
- Analysis of Change and Development (graduate)
- Morgan, E., & van Dulmen, M. H. M. (under contract). Sexuality in Emerging Adulthood. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
- DeLuca Bishop, H. K., Claxton, S. E., & van Dulmen, M. H. M. (in press). The Romantic Relationships of Those Who Have Experienced Adoption or Foster Care: A Meta-Analysis. Children and Youth Services Review.
- DeLuca, H.K., Claxton, S.E., & van Dulmen, M.H.M. (in press). The Peer Relationships of Those Who Have Experienced Adoption or Foster Care: A Meta-Analysis. Journal of Research on Adolescence
- DeLuca, H. K., Sorgente, A., & van Dulmen, M. H. M. (2019). Dyadic invariance of the adult self-report and adult behavior checklist: Evidence from young adult romantic couples. Psychological Assessment, 31, 192 – 209.
- Baker, E., DeLuca H. K., Stigall, L., & van Dulmen, M. H. M. (2018). Positive parental engagement: Investigating the role of the mother-father relationship. Journal of Family Psychology, 32, 1005 – 1014.
- Baker, E. A., Klipfel, K. K., & van Dulmen, M. H. M. (2018). Self-control and emotional and verbal aggression in dating couples: A dyadic understanding. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 33, 3551 – 3571.
- Wesche, R., Claxton, S. E., Lefkowitz, E., & van Dulmen, M. H. M. (2018). Evaluations and future plans after casual sexual experiences: Differences across partner type. Journal of Sex Research, 55, 1180 – 1191
- Van Dulmen, M. H. M., & Deluca, H. K. (2017). Former foster care youth and resilient functioning in emerging adulthood. In. L. Padilla-Walker & L. Nelson (Eds.), Flourishing during the third decade of life. Oxford University Press.
- Chow, C. M., Claxton, S. E., & van Dulmen, M. H. M. (2015). Testing dyadic mechanisms the right way: A primer into moderated actor-partner interdependence model with latent variable interactions. Emerging Adulthood, 3, 421 – 433.
- Deluca, H.K., Claxton, S.E., Baker, E.A, & van Dulmen, M.H.M. (2015). I get by with a little help from my friends: Examining the peer context of casual sex outcomes. European Journal of Developmental Psychology, 12, 565 - 578
Ph.D., University of Minnesota (2001)
Social Psychology, Developmental, Adolescent & Young Adult Romantic Relationships, Measurement & Methodology