Application to the Graduate Certificate in Health Systems and Facilities Design at Kent State University will be as a Graduate Certificate student through the Graduate Studies website. Please see the Graduate Application for details on the "Certificate Student" status and the application process. The Certificate is housed in the College of Architecture and Environmental Design, therefore, admission decisions rest with the CAED. 

If you are a current or admitted graduate student in another graduate program at Kent State University, a Change of Program form must be submitted. This should be initiated with the home college of the student for that college's approval prior to submission to the College of Architecture and Environmental Design for approval. This form should be available through the student's Graduate Coordinator or Graduate Advisor.  


Tuition and fees