Are there financial aid or assistantship opportunities available through the KSU MPH program?

Priority is given to Doctoral students for graduate assistantships however Master's can apply. Qualifications and applications are available at Graduate Assistantships.

If you need assistance, contact us by phone at 330-672-6500 or by email at

Get more information and see what kinds of questions other students are asking by visiting our MPH FAQs today.