Do I need to take the GRE or other pre-admissions test to apply to KSU’s MPH program?
A standardized graduate exam is required for admission to KSU’s MPH programs, but it does not have to be the GRE. It can also be the LSAT, MCAT, MA or other standardized exam. Preferential consideration will be given to applicants with scores that exceed 500.
Below is a complete list of the minimum requirements for entering any KSU Ohio MPH program:
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or better
- Preferred Standardized Test- GRE with scores of at least 500 in each category (or other approved standardized test as MCAT, LSAT, DAT, PSAT OR MAT)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions you have attended
- Personal Goal Statement (to be submitted online during the application process)
If you have more specific questions or would like to verify that your pre-admissions test will be accepted, please contact us by phone at 330-672-6500 or by email at email@example.com.
Need more information or want to see what kinds of questions other students are asking? Visit our MPH FAQs today.