Reasons to Support the College
- You want to give back. Kent State's College of Public Health made a difference in your life and you want to give something back in return.
- You want to pay it forward. You received financial aid as a student or you benefited from a study abroad opportunity or an exceptional program. You want the next generation to have similar opportunities.
- You know that a Public Health degree is the key to a solid foundation. You are passionate about the value of a Public Health education and want to do your part to make sure the College stays strong.
- You are Kent State proud! You remember your years as a Public Health major as a time of hard work, active learning, opportunity, and fun. You are proud of your degree and want to help Kent continue its mission of offering a quality education to all students.
How to Donate to the Program
Ways to Give
Kent State University's Ways to Give page describes how to give a gift by check, through an employer matching program (make your gift count even more!), through payroll deduction (Kent State employees only), or as a bequest in the memory of a loved one.
Making a Donation by Credit Card
- Click here: "Make your online gift now"
- To directly support the College of Public Health, you must designate the gift in support of the College of Public Health Support Fund.
- If you'd like to be more specific, select the box "I would like to enter my own designation" below program selection.