How Do I Apply to the Master's in Public Health in Ohio Program?
You can apply for Kent State's master's in public health degree program through the graduate college.
Visit the Graduate Studies website and click "Apply now" near the top of the page to get started.
From there you can select your program of interest, access and submit application documents, check the status of your application, get assistance with the process, learn about graduate studies at Kent State and much more. Applying for your master's in public health in Ohio has never been easier.
Master's in Public Health Application Requirements
The minimum requirements for this Ohio MPH program are:
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or better
- Preferred Standardized Test- GRE with scores of at least 500 in each category (or other approved standardized test as MCAT, LSAT, DAT, PSAT OR MAT)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions you have attended
- Personal Goal Statement (to be submitted online during the application process)
Have more questions? Check out our MPH FAQs today.