How do I go about switching my major/concentration to the Public Health/EHS?

If you are already a College of Public Health undergraduate student, you can let your Academic Advisor know of your interest.  Advisors can be reached by calling 330-672-6500 or email them.
If you are a Kent State University student in another major outside the College of Public Health, you can call, 330-672-6500 or email or schedule an appointment with a Public Health Academic Advisor to discuss your options.