Master of Public Health (MPH) in Social and Behavioral Sciences
MPH in Social and Behavioral Sciences
Master of Public Health (MPH) with a concentration in Social and Behavioral Sciences
The Master of Public Health (MPH) in Social and Behavioral Sciences prepares students with an interdisciplinary understanding of the theoretical basis of health behavior in populations across the life course, as well as how to apply theoretical principles to design, implement and evaluate effective health behavior programs.
The MPH-SBS curriculum consists of a minimum of 46 credit hours organized in four curricular domains:
- Core courses (19 credit hours)
- Courses required for the SBS Concentration (15 hours)
- Elective courses (6 credit hours)
- Practicum and culminating experience (6 credit hours)
Typical time to completion for full-time students is two years from the time of admission to completion of coursework and practicum experience.
OFFERED IN TWO FORMATS
- Kent Campus-traditional in-class program
- 100% online program available for MPH in Social and Behavioral Sciences