Tina D. Bhargava, DrPH Publications
- Bhargava TD, Zgibor J, McTigue KM, Keane C, Albert AM, Trauth J. Cognitive interference in response to weight loss stimuli in obese individuals. (In progress)
- Smith KJ, Kuo S, Zgibor JC, McTigue KM, Hess R, Bhargava TD, Bryce CL. Cost effectiveness of an internet-delivered lifestyle intervention in primary care patients with high cardiovascular risk. Prev Med. (In review)
- McTigue KM, Rief JJ, Conroy M, Bhargava TD, Bryce CL, Fisher GS, Hess R, Simkin-Silverman LR. Patient perspectives on the influence of social support on success with lifestyle change. J Gen Int Med. (In review)
- Lyden JR, Zickmund SL, Bhargava TD, Bryce CL, Conroy MB, Fischer GS, Hess R, Simkin-Silverman LR, McTigue KM. Implementing health information technology in a patient-centered manner: Patient experiences with an online evidence-based lifestyle intervention. J Healthc Qual. 2013 35(5):47-57.
- Rief JJ, Mitchell GR, Zickmund S, Bhargava TD, Bryce CL, Fischer GS, Hess R, Kolb NR, Simkin-Silverman LR, McTigue KM. Promoting Patient Phronesis: Communication Patterns in an Online Lifestyle Program Coordinated with Primary Care. Health Education & Behavior. 2012 40(3):311-322.
- McTigue KM, Bhargava T, Bryce CL, Conroy M, Fischer GS, Hess R, Simkin-Silverman LR, Zickmund S. Patient perspectives on the integration of an intensive online behavioral weight loss intervention into primary care. Patient Educ Couns. 2011 83:261–264.
- Simkin-Silverman LR, Conroy MB, Bhargava T, McTigue KM. Development of an Online Diabetes Prevention Lifestyle Intervention Coaching Protocol for Use in Primary Care Practice. Diabetes Educator. 2011 37:263-268.
- Meiksin R, Chang JC, Bhargava T, Arnold R, Dado D, Frankel R, Rodriguez KL, Ling B, Zickmund S. Now is the Chance: Patient-Provider Communication about Unplanned Pregnancy During the First Prenatal Visit. Patient Educ Couns. 2010 81(3):462-7.