Trauma-Informed Learning Community
TRAUMA-INFORMED LEARNING COMMUNITY (TIC) MATERIALS
- Announcement for becoming a member
- Information on joining TIC and approximate time invested.
- Trauma-Informed Learning Community (TIC) Application
- Application for becoming a member of the trauma-informed learning community that will assist in gaining knowledge, information, resources and support needed to shift culture to one that is more trauma-informed.
- TIC Memorandum of Understanding
- Record of agreement between participating organizations and MHRSB
- Organizational Self-Assessment Scores
- A National Council tool that shows where the Stark County organizations in the National Council's Learning Community are in terms of the National Council's seven domains of trauma-informed care.
- Key Notes