- U.S. Figure Skating strongly recommends the use of a hockey or multi-sport helmet for all beginner skaters and children 6 years of age and younger.
- It is recommended that participants dress in layers
- Snowsuits and heavy winter clothes are discouraged as they limit movement
- Mittens or gloves are a must
- Participants may use their own skates; however, double runners are not permitted
- Skates can be rented for $2 per lesson
- All Learn to Skate participants should register with Learn to Skate USA to receive the full benefits of the program. Membership includes an official record book, membership card and more!
Don’t forget to register for your Learn to Skate USA membership at https://www.learntoskateusa.com/signuphomepage.
This membership provides you with an official Learn to Skate USA Record Book, membership card, parent handbook, and magazine. The Learn to Skate USA skating program is endorsed by U.S. Figure Skating, USA Hockey, and U.S. Speed Skating.
Private lessons are available during the practice time at the end of the group lesson. Classes are limited and arranged on an individual basis. Please contact us for more information and fees.
Arena ice is figure skating practice time. Skaters must pay and sign in at the Skate Rental counter before getting on the ice.
Arena Ice Schedule