Student Recreation and Wellness Center
Our birthday party package is designed for 20 participants and includes two hours of exclusive use of the wet classroom and unlimited time in the natatorium. One chaperon is required for every 10 participants under 18 years of age. An adult guardian must be in the water for every three children who are 8 years of age and younger.
Fee: Member $125, Non-member $145 (Fee due at the time of reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover)
Parties are available on the following days and times:
Fridays 5-7 p.m.
Saturdays 12-2 p.m., 1-3 p.m., 2-4 p.m., 5-7 p.m.
Sundays 12-2 p.m., 1-3 p.m., 2-4 p.m., 5-7 p.m.
- There is an additional fee of $6 per person for everyone over the initial 20 participants.
- Add an additional $3 per person if a theme package is selected.
- Water volleyball can be included for an additional $25.
- An inflatable dog can be included for an additional $75.
- Theme decor can be included for an additional $50. Decorations typically include balloons, streamers, a birthday sign, tableware (plates, cups, napkins and table cloths), and other decor if available. Available themes include, but are not limited to: dinosaurs, camouflage, sports, happy birthday, tropical and princess. Please inquire about other possible themes.
To schedule, please e-mail srwcoperations [at] kent.edu (subject: Birthday%20Party) or call (330) 672-0339.
Our birthday party package is designed for 14 participants and includes three hours exclusive use of the party room, admission and skate rental during a public skating session, four pitchers of soda and three large one-topping pizzas.
- There is an additional fee of $6 per person for everyone over the initial 14 participants. Add an additional $3 per person for skate rentals.
- Parties may also choose just to reserve a table in the lobby. Regardless of size, there is no deposit required and the party pays the group rates for admission and skate rental. Soda is available for $3 per pitcher and a large one-topping pizza costs $14.
To schedule, please contact the Ice Arena at (330) 672-2855.