Student Recreation and Wellness Center
Our birthday party package is designed for 30 participants and includes two hours of exclusive use of the wet classroom and unlimited time in the natatorium. One chaperone is required for every 10 participants under 18 years of age. An adult guardian must be in the water for every three children who are 8 years of age and younger.
Fee: Member $125, Non-member $145 (Full payment due at time of reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.)
Parties are available on the following days and times:
- Fridays 5-7 p.m.
- Saturdays 12-2 p.m., 1-3 p.m., 2-4 p.m., 5-7 p.m.
- Sundays 12-2 p.m., 1-3 p.m., 2-4 p.m., 5-7 p.m.
- There is an additional fee of $6 per person for everyone over 30 people.
- Add an additional $3 per person if a theme package is selected.
- Water volleyball can be included for an additional $25.
- An inflatable dog can be included for an additional $75.
- Theme decor can be included for an additional fee. Decorations typically include balloons, streamers, a birthday sign, tableware (plates, cups, napkins and table cloths), and other decor if available.
- $40 for general themes which include, but are not limited to: dinosaurs, space/solar system, sports, happy birthday, tropical, unicorn and princess.
- $50 for licensed themes (Disney, etc.).
To schedule, please e-mail email@example.com or call (330) 672-0339.
Our birthday party package is designed for 14 participants and includes three hours exclusive use of the party room, admission and skate rental during a public skating session, four pitchers of soda and three large one-topping pizzas.
- There is an additional fee of $6 per person for everyone over the initial 14 participants. Add an additional $3 per person for skate rentals.
- Parties may also choose just to reserve a table in the lobby. Regardless of size, there is no deposit required and the party pays the group rates for admission and skate rental. Soda is available for $3 per pitcher and a large one-topping pizza costs $14.
To schedule, please contact the Ice Arena at (330) 672-2855.