The BOGA program is an innovative fitness program that builds strength, deepens flexibility and improves balance and coordination. this program enhances the benefits of traditional fitness movements and minimizes the harsh impacts of traditional land exercises, creating a high intensity workouts that remain low intensity on your body.
Wednesdays, 5:45 - 6:45 p.m.
May 22 - Aug. 14, 2019 (no class June 26)
All classes take place in the Lap Pool with instructor Beth M.
Class Registration (new this summer!)
- Participants can purchase individual or semester pass.
- Single entry can be purchased online at time of registration.
- Unlimited pass must be purchased in person at Pro Shop.
- Pre-registration required minimum of 30 minutes before class.
- Check-in starts 15 minutes before class and you must check-in at least 5 minutes before class starts to guarantee your spot. After that time, wait list participants may be added.
- No participants can enter classroom once class has started.