- The wall is open to anyone, but each climber, regardless of ability, must take the Safety and Skills Test every four months to become an approved belayer. Our staff can belay for you if you purchase a Try Climb. Try Climbs are free on Friday during normal rock wall hours.
- Climbers between the ages of 13 and 17 years old may become approved belayers provided they have a parent or legal guardian attend the Safety and Skills Test and sign off on all waivers.
- Climbers 12 years of age and under may not belay.
- Climbers must fit into a harness to climb the rock wall. Harness fit will be determined by our rock wall staff.
Wall Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign an “Indoor Climbing Wall Acknowledgement of Risk and Release” agreement.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have the form signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- A parent/guardian must be present unless part of a Custom Program.