Fitness Floor Rules and Regulations
- Designated (popular) pieces of cardio equipment can be used on a first-come, first-serve basis without a reservation. However, patrons are reminded to be mindful of time and of others trying to use the same machines.
- Patrons who wish to circuit train have a 15-minute limit per piece of equipment.
- Patrons 13 - 15 may use the fitness floor after completing a User Orientation.
- Please follow all safety instructions posted on equipment. Fitness floor equipment must remain in the fitness area.
- Patrons must use extreme caution when lifting weights to avoid any potential injury to themselves or others.
- Top-loading additional weights onto weight stack machines is unsafe and prohibited.
- Please wipe off machines before and after use.