Food, Beverage, Gum and Tobacco
Food, Beverage, Gum and Tobacco Policies
- Food and beverages may be consumed in the lobby and Summit Street Café areas only.
- Water in a container with a lid is permitted throughout the facility.
- Possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited. Consumption of alcohol, intoxication, or the appearance/smell of intoxication will be cause for immediate removal.
- Tobacco use is prohibited in the facility, including electronic cigarettes and other vapor paraphernalia.
- Gum is prohibited in the facility beyond the welcome desk.