- U.S. Figure Skating strongly recommends the use of a hockey or multi-sport helmet for all beginner skaters and children 6 years of age and younger.
- It is recommended that participants dress in layers.
- Snowsuits and heavy winter clothes are discouraged as they limit movement.
- Mittens or gloves are a must.
- Participants may use their own skates; however, double runners are not permitted.
- Skates can be rented for $2 per lesson.
- All Learn to Skate participants should register with Learn to Skate USA to receive the full benefits of the program. This membership provides you with an official Learn to Skate USA Record Book, membership card, parent handbook, and magazine. The Learn to Skate USA skating program is endorsed by U.S. Figure Skating, USA Hockey, and U.S. Speed Skating.
- Arena ice is figure skating practice time. Skaters must pay and sign in at the Skate Rental counter before getting on the ice.
- Arena Ice Schedule