The purpose of the lap swimming registration is to monitor who uses the natatorium, maintain space capacities for safe use, and allow a use structure for students and members.
All information is subject to change
SWIMMING Registration Policies (lap pool & Leisure Pool)
- Time frames will be 45 minutes or 1 hour 45 minute maximum (back to back sessions).
- Registration can be done online, over the phone by calling the Pro Shop at 330-672-4732, or in person at the Pro Shop.
- Registration for a lane and time will open 7 days before. (Example, registration for a lane/time on a Tuesday will open then Tuesday before.)
- Space will be first come, first serve.
- No show spaces will remain closed for use.
- Walk-in use for an empty lane that is registered for will not be available.
- Walk-in use for an unregistered lane is allowed after registration is complete, online, over the phone, or in person.
- Only registered swimmers will be permitted to swim.
- Lap swimming is restricted to 1 person per lane at a time. Swimmers must swim in their lane only.
- Swimmers will need to “check in” upon arrival in the Natatorium.
- Upon check in they may head to pool deck to their assigned space.
- All swimmers will be encouraged to come ready to swim.
- Spaces on deck will be labeled and zones off.
- Even lane swimmers can enter the end of the lane by the windows. Odd lane swimmers can enter the lane closest to the Aquatics Office.
- 1 kickboard and 1 pull buoy will be provided for use per lane. This equipment will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Upon their time expiring, they will be asked politely to exit the area/ head to the locker room so we can prepare for cleaning and the next group.
Other Natatorium Rules
- Patrons must wear a mask when on the pool deck and not in the water.
- Leisure pool capacity is limited to 12 persons.
- Spa capacity is limited to 2 households.
- A 15-minute safety break for the Leisure Pool will be in effect starting at the 45 minute point each hour.
- Swimmers will need to stay in their assigned area on the pool deck.
- There will be limited communal equipment use.
- Swimmers encouraged to bring their own equipment.