Natatorium Rules and Regulations
- For your safety, the leisure pool has 10-minute hourly safety breaks.
- Showers must be taken before entering any of the pools.
- Appropriate swimming (swimsuit) attire must be worn.
- No T-shirts, gym shorts, sports bras, thongs etc. (Lifeguard has final say on what is acceptable)
- Chewing gum, food, and glass containers are not permitted in or around pools.
- Street shoes are not permitted on the pool deck.
- When requested, lap swimmers shall circle swim in a counter clockwise direction.
- Kickboards, pull buoys, dumbbells, wet belts, etc. are used for exercise only. Wet belts are not to be used as flotation devices for children.
- Diving, running on the decks and horseplay in or around the pools is not allowed.
- At the discretion of the lifeguard, diving rings, noodles and balls may be used in the leisure pool but not in the vortex.
- Large floating devices are not permitted.
- Swim diapers or plastic pants are required for children not toilet trained.
- Please do not talk to the lifeguard while he/she is actively scanning the pool.
- People using the vortex must be able to swim in deep water.
- People using the vortex for exercise have priority.
- Vortex capacity is six people.
- Public display of affection is not permitted.
- Underwater swimming and breath-holding is not permitted in any pool.