The Spring program is currently on hold. We hope to start this program by the end of February 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding.
Ready to work your body in ways you never thought possible? Pilates Reformer machines work the entire body, focusing on the core to create long and lean muscles without adding bulk. Prior mat Pilates experience is suggested, but not necessary. Space is limited! Visit the Fitness Suite to register and secure your spot in one of the six classes offered. Classes are always held in Studio 2 and space is limited!
For further information, contact Beth Michel at 330-672-0475 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Reformer Pilates classes take place in Studio 2 with Instructor Carol D.
Spring 2020 Schedule
- Monday: 7 - 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9:15 - 10:15 a.m. or 7 - 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursdays: 9:15 - 10:15 a.m. or 87 - 8 p.m.
Reformer Pilates Cancellation Policies
- Patrons who purchase Reformer Pilates sessions are only allowed to schedule as many classes as they have purchased.
- If a patron has to cancel for any reason they are required to call the Fitness Suite and either speak with a Fitness Suite staff member or leave a voice message at least 24 hours before the class. Patrons who fail to cancel the class at least 24 hours in advance will be charged for the missed class.
- The Fitness Suite will have a waiting list for Reformer Pilates. When they receive advanced notice from patrons they will begin to call patrons that are on the waiting list letting them know that there is an opening.