Ready to work your body in ways you never thought possible? Pilates Reformer machines work the entire body, focusing on the core to create long and lean muscles without adding bulk. Prior mat Pilates experience is suggested, but not necessary. Visit the Fitness Suite to register and secure your spot in one of the four classes offered. Carol D. is the class instructor for all sessions. Classes are always held in Studio 2 and space is limited!
For further information, contact Beth Michel at 330-672-0475 or email@example.com
All Reformer Pilates classes take place in Studio 2 with Instructor Carol D.
Summer Schedule (monday, may 20 - saturday, aug. 17, 2019)
- Tuesdays: 9:15 - 10:15 a.m. or 6:50 - 7:50 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 6:50 - 7:50 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9:15 - 10:15 a.m.
Reformer Pilates Cancellation Policies
- Patrons who purchase Reformer Pilates sessions are only allowed to schedule as many classes as they have purchased.
- If a patron has to cancel for any reason they are required to call the Fitness Suite and either speak with a Fitness Suite staff member or leave a voice message at least 24 hours before the class. Patrons who fail to cancel the class at least 24 hours in advance will be charged for the missed class.
- The Fitness Suite will have a waiting list for Reformer Pilates. When they receive advanced notice from patrons they will begin to call patrons that are on the waiting list letting them know that there is an opening.