The facility is located on the second floor of the Tri-Towers Rotunda with an access stairwell next to Rosie’s. This 7,000 square-foot facility is exclusive to full-time, on-campus students only and has more than 75 treadmills, ellipticals, selectorized machines and free weights for an in-and-out workout. Many of the rules and policies mirror those enforced at the SRWC.
Hours of Operation
Monday, Jan. 14 - Thursday, May 9, 2019
|Monday - Thursday||8 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
- Monday, Jan. 21 (MLK, Jr. Day): 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday, Mar. 22 - Sunday, Mar. 30 (Spring Break): CLOSED
- Sunday, Apr. 21 (Easter) : CLOSED
Only full-time students with residency on campus may use the facility and must have a FLASHcard to check in.
- Each student is allowed to sponsor 3 guests per semester at Tri-Rec.
- First and second guest – FREE
- Third guest - $10
- Students may still sponsor unlimited guests per semester at the SRWC with a maximum of 3 sponsored guests per day.
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Cope, Assistant Director of Fitness and Wellness, at firstname.lastname@example.org.