The facility is located on the second floor of the Tri-Towers Rotunda with an access stairwell next to Rosie’s. This 7,000 square-foot facility is exclusive to full-time, on-campus students only and has more than 75 treadmills, ellipticals, selectorized machines and free weights for an in-and-out workout. Many of the rules and policies mirror those enforced at the SRWC.
Only full-time students with residency on campus may use the facility and must have a FLASHcard to check in.
- Each student is allowed to sponsor 3 guests per semester at Tri-Rec.
- First and second guest – FREE
- Third guest - $10
- Students may still sponsor unlimited guests per semester at the SRWC with a maximum of 3 sponsored guests per day.
Hours of Operation
Friday, Aug. 20 - Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021 *
- Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 3 - 7 p.m.
* Closed Wednesday, Nov. 24 - Friday, Nov. 26 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Baker, Associate Director Operations and Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org.