The facility is located on the second floor of the Tri-Towers Rotunda with an access stairwell next to Rosie’s. This 7,000 square-foot facility is exclusive to full-time, on-campus students only and has more than 75 treadmills, ellipticals, selectorized machines and free weights for an in-and-out workout. Many of the rules and policies mirror those enforced at the SRWC.
Hours of Operation
DURING INCLEMENT WEATHER, CHECK HERE AS WELL AS ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS (FACEBOOK, TWITTER) FOR FACILITY HOUR UPDATES.
Fall 2019 (Friday, Aug. 16 - Saturday, Dec. 14)
- Mondays - Thursdays: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturdays - Sundays: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 2 (Labor Day): 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 10 - Friday, Oct. 11 (Fall Break): 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 11 (Veteran's Day): 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 27 - Friday, Nov. 29 (Thanksgiving): Closed
Only full-time students with residency on campus may use the facility and must have a FLASHcard to check in.
- Each student is allowed to sponsor 3 guests per semester at Tri-Rec.
- First and second guest – FREE
- Third guest - $10
- Students may still sponsor unlimited guests per semester at the SRWC with a maximum of 3 sponsored guests per day.
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Cope, Assistant Director of Fitness and Wellness, at email@example.com.