Where We're Located
- Student Recreation and Wellness Center The Student Recreation and Wellness Center features 153,000 square feet of state-of-the-art fitness amenities. Opened in 1999, the facility has won numerous architectural design awards and has been featured in magazines as one of the top fitness facilities in the nation.
- Student Recreation Fields The Student Recreation Fields feature two lighted multipurpose fields, a picnic pavilion, restrooms and equipment storage. The fields are utilized by intramural and club sports on a regular basis. They are also available for general use and rentals.
- Kent State Ice Arena The Kent State Ice Arena boasts two rinks, a party room and a snack bar. Offering Learn to Skate and Learn to Play Hockey lessons, the Ice Arena also rents ice time to local organizations and is the home rink for the Kent State Club Hockey Team and the Kent Figure Skating Club.
- Crooked River Adventures Crooked River Adventures is a canoe and kayak livery based at Tannery Park in downtown Kent offering canoeing, kayaking and tubing down the Cuyahoga River. The livery is open seasonally from April to October and sees an average of 2,500 participants each year.
- Allerton Sports Complex The Allerton Sports Complex includes four softball fields and a concession stand. The complex serves more than 32,000 players each year. The facility is used by intramural and community leagues in the addition to private rentals.
- Kent State University Disc Golf Course New in Fall 2014, the Kent State University Disc Golf Course offers 18 holes over a two-mile course.