Copies of your academic transcript are available at no charge, by requesting them in one of the following ways:
- Come in to the Office of the University Registrar Service Counter located in room 108 in the Schwartz Center with a photo ID to place your request.
- Mail a request to: Kent State University, Office of the University Registrar, P.O. Box 5190, Kent, OH 44242-0001 with the information noted below.
- FAX a request to: 330-672-3867 with the information noted below.
- The Transcript Request Form is available online and can be printed for your convenience when ordering your transcript. Click here to access the form.
- Log in to FlashLine (link at top right of page) and click on the Student Tools and Courses tab. Under the 'Submit Requests' channel, click on 'Official Academic Transcript' to access the Transcript Request Form. Former students who cannot access FlashLine should follow one of the procedures above to request their transcript.
Current students can view an unofficial version of their transcripts by logging in to FlashLine and clicking on the Student Tools and Courses tab. The link to view the Kent State transcript is in the Academic Profile channel.
Information Required for a Transcript Request:
The student's current name and address, any former name(s), student ID (social security number or Kent State ID number), dates of attendance, campus(es) attended , the address(es) where the transcripts are to be mailed, and the student's written signature.
All financial obligations to Kent State University must be satisfied before a transcript is released.
Transcripts will be processed upon receipt and will be mailed within two business days. Please allow extra processing time at the beginning and ending of each semester.
FACING A DEADLINE?? Transcripts can be sent out express delivery. This service is not free and all fees must be paid prior to processing the request for a transcript. Fees vary depending on the destination and method of the delivery. Contact the Office of the University Registrar at 330-672-3131 for further information on this service.
Specific dates for availability of current semester grades and degrees may be found on the "Processing Dates for Grades and Transcripts page.
For additional information on ordering transcripts please call 330-672-3131.
Click here to view the transcript legend that is printed on the reverse side of the transcript.