On-Campus Housing Accommodations

On-Campus Housing Accommodations at the Kent Campus

Student Accessibility Services (SAS) works with the Department of Residence Services to provide housing accommodations for students with disabilities. Students requesting disability-related housing accommodations must register with SAS and renew their request for housing accommodations with SAS each academic year. Eligibility for disability-related housing accommodations is determined on a case-by-case basis. For information on SAS registration procedures and documentation guidelines, please visit the Requesting Accommodations section of our website.

There are a variety of accessible housing options in the residence halls, including single rooms, air-conditioning, roll-in showers, and various bathroom configurations. For more information about Kent State University's residence halls, please visit the Residence Halls webpage.

Additional information regarding your responsibilities in requesting on-campus housing accommodations are listed below, but feel free to contact us at 330-672-3391 (VP 330-968-0490) or sas@kent.edu with questions.