Course Accessibility Letters

Using your FlashLine username and password, sign into Access KSU and request the accommodation(s) you will use for each course. After you request your accommodations, SAS will email your course accessibility letter (CAL) to both you and your instructor. Instructors will only be notified of the accommodations requested for that particular course. Accommodations are not typically provided retroactively, so it's important to request your CALs before the semester begins.

If you add classes or change to a different section of a class you will need to request a new CAL. There may be a delay in your classes being displayed in Access KSU if you recently added or dropped a course.