Do I need documentation?

Documentation from your high school, a mental health or medical provider, or from another external source can assist SAS in identifying helpful accommodations for you. You might have had an Individualized Education Plan (IEP), 504 Plan, or Evaluation Team Report (ETR) if you received accommodations in high school. If you have never received accommodations, SAS offers a documentation form that your mental health or medical provider can complete. This should be completed by someone who is licensed to diagnose and treat your disability and who knows you well.

Don't put off meeting with SAS if you're unsure about documentation. Documentation is only one part of the process for getting connected with SAS, and we can help you figure out what's needed.