Getting Started with SAS
If you need disability-related accommodations while at Kent State University, you'll be working with the office of Student Accessibility Services (SAS). Our office provides students with disabilities equal opportunity to participate in, contribute to, and benefit from all university programs, services, and activities. In addition to complying with legal mandates set forth in Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (and the ADA as amended in 2008), as well as the university’s policy of non-discrimination (3-01.3), we aim to provide services to students that are cutting-edge and nationally recognized.
Below you will find helpful information for getting started with SAS. Feel free to contact us at 330-672-3391 or 330-968-0490 (voice phone) or email@example.com if you have additional questions.
- Schedule an Appointment with SAS
- Registering with SAS and Requesting Accommodations
- Students with Temporary Illness or Injury
- Documentation Guidelines
- Referrals for Evaluations
- Accommodations for On-Campus Housing
- Students with Food Allergies and Other Dietary Needs
- Transportation Resources and Disability Parking