How do I change or update my accommodations?

If you need to change or request additional accommodations, schedule an appointment with any SAS Access Consultant. Your Access Consultant may ask you to provide additional information before making a decision. If you have accommodations that you don't think you need this semester, you can modify your request in Access KSU. It's helpful to modify your request so that SAS can focus on providing the accommodations you need each semester. Accommodations do not expire.