How do I get housing accommodations?

Students requesting housing accommodations should get connected with SAS prior to the month of May. During your welcome meeting, discuss your housing needs with your access consultant. SAS will work with Residence Services to implement your accommodations. You'll also need to complete all of the requirements of Residence Services, like reviewing the housing contract and completing your housing application. You can learn more about these requirements by visiting the Future Residents webpage, or by contacting Residence Services at 330-672-7000.

There are a variety of accessible housing options in the residence halls, including single rooms, air-conditioning, roll-in showers, and various bathroom configurations. For more information about Kent State University's residence halls, please visit the Residence Halls webpage. Even if you have requested a room that meets your needs during the housing selection process, it is a good idea to connect with SAS to ensure that you are properly accommodated in the residence halls.