How do I renew my housing accommodations for next year?

If you are a returning student eligible to live on-campus and have used disability-related housing accommodations previously, you must contact SAS to renew your accommodations each academic year. We recommend renewing your housing accommodations with SAS either prior to or at the time of contract renewal. If your accommodation has not changed, you can email SAS at to confirm your current accommodations. If your needs have changed, please schedule an appointment to update our accommodations.

You can learn more about your requirements as a returning student to on-campus housing on the Current Residents webpage or by contacting Residence Services at 330-672-7000.