How do I tell my professors I have accommodations?

Each semester, be sure to request your course accessibility letters using Access KSU. This is the only way your instructors will know that you have accommodations. After requesting your letters, communicate with your instructors about how you want to use your accommodations. It is helpful to meet in person and, if you feel comfortable, to share information about yourself. Contact SAS if you have questions or concerns about using your accommodations.