How to Download Files from Google Drive
Please follow the steps below to download files shared with you via Google Drive:
- Sign into FlashLine with your Kent State username and password.
- Click on the "Drive" button (located under "More Links" in the upper, right corner of the page).
- Click the "Share With Me" tab (located on the left side of the page).
- Double click on the file that you would like to download. Next, click the "Download" button.
- Save the file to your computer (e.g. the desktop or a specified folder).
Please contact Shannon Cowling, Assistant Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-3391 with questions or concerns.