Follow the steps below to get connected with SAS.
Step 1: Schedule a Welcome Meeting using KSU Advising.
- Visit KSU Advising and log in with your FlashLine credentials.
- Click on the Schedule Appointment button and Select Student Accessibility Services as your group.
- Answer a few questions for details. Select your preferred day and time.
- Indicate a reason for your appointment. If you don’t want to reveal personal details, you can simply type “appointment.”
- You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment. You can change your appointment up to 24 hours in advance through KSUAdvising.
- PLEASE NOTE - If you are more than ten minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If you need to schedule a phone appointment, schedule your appointment using KSUAdvising, then contact SAS at email@example.com or 330-672-3391 or 330-968-0490 (videophone) to let us know that your appointment is by the phone.
Step 2: Complete the SAS student application.
- Before you meet with SAS, please tell us a little about yourself using the Access KSU student application.
- You can also upload any documentation you have regarding your disability. Learn about SAS documentation guidelines.
- Don’t put off your Welcome Meeting because you’re unsure about documentation. Your Access Consultant will let you know what additional information is needed to determine your accommodations.