1. Complete our Student Application and Upload Documentation
- Your first step is to tell us a little about yourself using the Access KSU student application.
- Please upload your disability documentation to your student application. Alternatively, you can email your disability documentation to email@example.com if you have difficulty uploading it.
- To learn more about documentation requirements visit SAS Documentation Guidelines, or download the disability documentation form. This form is just one way that your medical provider can provide you with disability documentation.
2. Receive Follow Up from SAS
- We'll follow up with you if additional information is needed. You may be asked to schedule an appointment to provide further information.
- When your connection with SAS is complete you will receive an email providing you with information about your accommodations.
3. Request Accommodations (via Access KSU)
At the beginning of every semester, you should notify your instructors about your accommodations. You can do this by requesting your Course Accessibility Letters (CALs) in Access KSU. Once you've submitted your requests, CALs will be emailed to your instructors. Please note that accommodations are not typically provided retroactively, so it's important to request your CALs before the semester begins.