Returning Students to On-Campus Housing | Student Accessibility Services (SAS) | Kent State University

Returning Students to On-Campus Housing

If you are a returning student eligible to live on-campus and have used disability-related housing accommodations previously, you must contact SAS to renew your accommodations each academic year. We recommend renewing your housing accommodations with SAS either prior to or at the time of contract renewal. Please contact SAS at 330-672-3391 (VP 330-968-0490) to request an appointment to renew your housing accommodations. 

You can learn more about your requirements as a returning student to on-campus housing on the Current Residents webpage, or by contacting Residence Services at 330-672-7000.