Scheduling an in-person appointment with Student Accessibility Services
Please complete the following steps to schedule an appointment with an SAS staff person:
- In web browser, visit KSUAdvising (advising.kent.edu) and login with your FlashLine credentials.
- Click on the Schedule Appointment button.
- Select Student Accessibility Services as your group.
- Answer the few questions for details.
- Select preferred day and time.
- Indicate a reason for your appointment. If you don’t want to reveal personal details, you can simply write “appointment.”
- You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment. You can change your appointment up to 24 hours in advance through KSUAdvising.
PLEASE NOTE - If you are more than ten minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
Scheduling a phone appointment
If you need to schedule a phone appointment, schedule your appointment using KSUAdvising, then contact SAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-3391 or 330-968-0490 (videophone) to let us know that your appointment is over the phone.
Still need help?
Please call SAS at 330-672-3391 if you have trouble finding an available appointment or if you have questions or concerns.