- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Health Informatics (Post-Bachelor's) Graduate Certificate Admissions
- June 15: Fall Semester
- November 15: Spring Semester
Applications are reviewed as they are received. All application materials, including test scores, should be received by the deadline to ensure the best chance to register for classes. Applications received after the indicated semester deadline will be considered on a space-available basis. Please contact the School at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the possibility of late submission if your application file will not be completed in time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent to that earned from a regionally accredited institution in the United States.
- Total GPA of 3.0 or higher in your highest completed degree. GPA is calculated from the grades of all courses taken at the relevant level, baccalaureate or master.
- International students must provide evidence of English Language Proficiency. See the International Students page on our site for details on score requirements.
Application & Additional Materials
- Official Transcripts
- Online University Application
- Letters of recommendation (3 references required)
- Test scores (International Students)
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Get more information about the application materials required for admission.
All admissions materials should be submitted via mail or email to Graduate Studies (domestic students) or Office of Global Education (international students), as indicated on the application materials page.
Note: In order to be compliant with federal and state laws related to online education and consumer protection, Kent State University may not be able offer online programs to students residing in certain states. In addition, some state laws may impose limitations that could affect a program of study, including inability to offer on-ground internships. Since this compliance undergoes continuous updates, non-Ohio residents interested in pursuing any School of Library and Information Science programs are advised to consult official Kent State information on state authorization before applying to this program.