Recent Professional Accomplishments:
- Has accepted an Assistant Professor position at Kenyon College.
- Has accepted a position as a Data Specialist with Career Services at the Pennsylvania State University in State College, PA
- Has accepted a position as Quantitative Insightz Project Coordinator with Sheetz, Inc, in Altonna, PA. Fritz is in charge of the survey team for consumer/market research.
Has accepted a position as a Cultural Resource Specialist at Summit Metro Parks in Ohio.
- Bobbi Reidinger, along with Carla Goar, received a National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant entitled: Weight-based Discrimination and Group Interactions: An Expansion of Status Characteristics Theory.
- Bobbi Reidinger, along with Dr. Carla Goar, received $3,500 from KSU’s University Research Council to conduct experiments for a project titled, Weight as Status: An Expansion of Status Characteristics Theory.
- Globokar, J. Erez E. & Gregory C. (2016). Beyond advocacy: Mapping the contours of victim work. Journal of Interpersonal Violence. doi:10.1177/0886260516650969
Tiffany Taylor and Katrina Bloch
- Creating and Contesting Social Inequalities Contemporary Readings, Carissa M. Froyum, Katrina Bloch, and Tiffany Taylor (2016); ISBN: 9780190238469 496 pages
- A unique inequality reader with emphases on intersectionality, disability, social change, and data analysis