Business Management Major
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Business Management gives students credentials important to getting their first job as an entry-level manager or manager-trainee. Every organization of any size and type depends on and needs managers, including, as examples, the small corner store, department stores, accounting firms, healthcare centers, manufacturing firms or a business-to-business type of organization.
Students can complete the Business Management major in its entirety at Kent State Stark.
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT GRADUATES WILL
- Assess and suggest appropriate solutions to human resource-related business problems.
- Assess and suggest appropriate solutions to business concerns in global markets.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic principles of project management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of leadership principles and theories.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Business Administration degree will be able to:
- Recall strategic frameworks that are used to make business decisions.
- Use analytical methodologies and critical thinking skills to evaluate and solve business problems.
- Demonstrate the technological skills necessary to analyze business problems and develop solutions.
- Write effective business communications.
- Make effective business presentations, using appropriate technologies.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve a common business purpose.
- Recognize ethical business dilemmas and use ethical decision making to resolve the dilemma.
- Analyze the key global factors when making a business decision.