Saturday, March 3, 2018
Main Hall Auditorium
Kent State University at Stark
- Tours from 8 - 8:30 a.m.
- Program begins at 9 a.m.
Kindly RSVP by Friday, March 2:
Campus Tours: 8 - 8:30 a.m. (last tour departs promptly at 8:30 a.m.)
Tours depart from the Main Hall Lobby
Program: 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Program sessions include:
Environmental Studies - new major
Choosing a Major & Career
Study Abroad & Multicultural Initiatives
Recreation & Wellness
University Dining Services - complimentary lunch
Find your fit at Your Hometown University!
With the feel of a small liberal arts college, Kent State Stark offers:
- 20 bachelor's degrees
- 3 master's degrees
- 3 associate degrees
- 7 buildings on a 200-acre campus
- Highly qualified professors
- Reduced regional campus tuition - $5,664 per year
- The Emporium Grille. Get the chicken fingers.
- Yoga, spin and bootcamp at the Rec
- Rock concerts and edgy plays
- Internationally known Featured Speakers
- 100+ study abroad programs
- 20+ student clubs and organizations
- Free and convenient parking
What Don't We Offer?
Residence halls. This also means we do not offer annoying roommates or laundry room disasters. Please accept our apologies.
At Campus Preview, representatives from Admissions, Financial Aid, Faculty, Academic Advising, Career Services and Student Involvement will be available to offer information and answer questions. The Bookstore will also be open.
No Application Fee
You won't be charged the application fee if you submit your Stark Campus Fall 2018 admission application at this event. That's a $40 savings!
Student Services Advisor