Nonpublic & Homeschool Students
Ohio's College Credit Plus program gives students in grades 7-12 the chance to earn high school and college credit simultaneously by taking courses at participating Ohio colleges or universities.
Nonpublic and homeschool school students are welcome to participate in College Credit Plus. Interested students must complete the application process by the posted deadlines. Make sure you review the important information below that will also include information on funding opportunities.
CCP ONLINE APPLICATION
Nonpublic and homeschool students should note the following important dates.
Important Dates for Nonpublic & Homeschool Students
- Website for Nonpublic School Families | Website for Homeschool Families
- Before March 31: Complete school counseling requirement
- Feb. 3 - April 1: Submit Letter of Intent - all students
- Feb. 3 - April 1 at 5 p.m.: Sign-up for a OH|ID Account – nonpublic and homeschool parents
- Feb. 3 - April 1 at 5 p.m.: Apply for funding – nonpublic and homeschool parents
- Before May 6: Funding award notifications sent – nonpublic and homeschool parents
Please note that a copy of your funding letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.