Nonpublic & Home School Students
Ohio's College Credit Plus program gives students in grades 7-12 the opportunity to earn high school and college credit simultaneously by taking courses at participating Ohio colleges or universities.
Nonpublic and home school students are welcome to participate in College Credit Plus. Interested students must complete the application process by the posted deadlines. Make sure you review the important information below that will also include information on funding opportunities.
The subject matter of a course enrolled in under the College Credit Plus program may include mature subject matter or materials, including those of a graphic, explicit, violent, or sexual nature, that will not be modified based upon College Credit Plus enrollee participation regardless of where course instruction occurs.
CCP ONLINE APPLICATION
Nonpublic and home school students should note the following important dates.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR NONPUBLIC & HOME SCHOOL STUDENTS
- Website for Nonpublic School Families | Website for Home School Families
- Before March 31: Complete school counseling requirement
- Feb. 3 - May 1: Submit Letter of Intent - all students
- Feb. 3 - May 1 at 5 p.m.: Sign-up for an OH|ID Account – nonpublic and home school parents
- Feb. 3 - May 1 at 5 p.m.: Apply for funding – nonpublic and home school parents
- Before June 12: Funding award notifications sent – nonpublic and home school parents
Please note that a copy of your funding letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.