Nonpublic & Home School Students
Ohio's College Credit Plus program gives students in grades 7-12 the chance to earn high school and college credit simultaneously by taking courses at participating Ohio colleges or universities.
Nonpublic and home school school students are welcome to participate in College Credit Plus. Interested students must complete the application process by the posted deadlines. Make sure you review the important information below that will also include information on funding opportunities.
CCP ONLINE APPLICATION
Nonpublic and home school students should note the following important dates.
Important Dates for Nonpublic & Home School Students
- Website for Nonpublic School Families | Website for Home School Families
- Before March 31: Complete school counseling requirement
- Feb. 3 - April 1: Submit Letter of Intent - all students
- Feb. 3 - April 1 at 5 p.m.: Sign-up for a OH|ID Account – nonpublic and home school parents
- Feb. 3 - April 1 at 5 p.m.: Apply for funding – nonpublic and homes chool parents
- Before May 6: Funding award notifications sent – nonpublic and home school parents
Please note that a copy of your funding letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOME SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT RESOURCES