- Open to everyone, including the public.
- All classes are held at the Recreation & Wellness Center unless otherwise noted.
- No classes will be held when the university is closed due to weather emergencies, holidays or during spring break.
Fall 2019 Certification Classes
6-WEEK W.I.T.S. PERSONAL TRAINING PREP COURSE
Saturdays: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19, 2019
Testing: Oct. 26, 2019
The Personal Training Prep Course is a six-week lecture and hands-on course taught by a certified trainer with MS in Exercise Science. The course is designed to help you pass multiple formats of personal training certifications including ACSM, ACE, AFAA and NASM. A separate CPR AED/First aid course will also be offered to attendees at a discounted cost.
- Open to Kent State University students, faculty, staff and community members.
- Cost: $50 Kent State students; $100 Kent State faculty and staff; $250 community members
- Register in person at the Recreation & Wellness Center reception desk
Stacie Humm, MS, ACSM EP-C
Programs & Facility Manager