Student Professional Development Conference
Friday, Oct. 19, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Kent State University at Stark
Are you ready to take on the “real” world? Moving from student status to full-time employment can be a major adjustment as you navigate your way through changing routines and develop new habits. Learn what is expected of you by your manager and co-workers and how to “adult” consistently.
The second-annual Student Professional Development Conference will provide the Real World Starter Kit every graduate needs to be successful. This is a special invitation to recent graduates and seniors of Kent State University at Stark to attend an event that will give you an edge in the workplace.
Your Real World Starter Kit includes:
- A professional LinkedIn photo - please dress in professional business attire
- Tools to enhance your professional image
- Improved communication skills
- A clear understanding of what employers expect
- A plan to help you stay financially sound
- New professional contacts
- Opportunities to get connected with other area young professionals
Cost: $15 individual - or - two for $25 ($100 value)
Registration Deadline: Friday, Oct. 5
Conference Schedule - More Information Coming Soon!
|8:30||Registration | LinkedIn Photos | Networking|
Faith Sheaffer-Polen, Director, Corporate University
|9:15||Breakout Sessions 1 & 2|
|10:45||Breakout Sessions 3 & 4|
|12:15||Lunch | Keynote Speaker
Session Descriptions - More Information Coming Soon